Reward & Benefits
At The Cromwell Group, we are committed to recognising and rewarding our employees.
As one of our employees, you can expect to receive a competitive reward package in addition to access to a variety of benefits to suit your individual needs.
Benefits available include;
• Annual Leave of 30 days per annum, rising to 34 days per annum with service*
• Holiday Trading – options to carry over and buy additional annual leave
• Childcare Voucher Scheme
• Cycle 2 Work
• Healthcare Cashplan (for employees and their families)
• Private Medical Insurance**
• Retail Discount Platform
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Eyecare vouchers for VDU users
• Cromwell Product Discounts
• Internal Sports & Social Club
*Annual leave is pro-rated for part time employees and is inclusive of bank holidays.
**Company funded option is role dependant
Learning & Development
In addition to a great reward package, you will have access to training and development which is led by our in-house Learning & Development team.
We are committed to helping our employees develop their skills and qualifications and have a fantastic track record of career progression across the group with many of our Senior Managers and Directors first starting their Cromwell careers at a junior level.
Whatever your role at Cromwell, you will have access to tools and courses to assist you with career progression and personal development.